Chambers rated Private Practice law firm based in Berkshire are seeking a 4+ year PQE Business Immigration Solicitor to join the Employment department.
The Employment departments' work includes handling an array of contentious and non-contentious matters:
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Advising on the full realm of employment-related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
You will also be required to:
- Playing a leading role in departmental and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
- Working both as part of the team as well as taking the lead on specific projects and activities
The ideal candidate will be working as an Employment Solicitor, primarily focus on providing high-quality employment law advice to corporate clients and their family members.
The successful candidate will become a valued member of our Employment Department working alongside other experienced solicitors and fee earners.
Ideally, you should share the firm's desire to provide excellent client service. In return, you will be part of an exciting and friendly office environment offering a full range of legal expertise.
Excellent career opportunities await in Berkshire for the successful candidate.
To apply with your CV please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.