First Response Legal Assistant.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join a Stockport based firm. You will be dealing with stage 1 of both RTA and non-RTA low-value claims. If you have a keen interest within Personal Injury, and if you are looking for an opportunity with a firm which offers long term progression prospects into a fee earning role, then this is the role for you. This role would also suit recent law graduates (LLB/LPC/GDL) who are looking to gain experience. The firm has an internal training program which they offer to all new staff, giving you the opportunity to progress and work towards salary increases.
Experience of working within a Personal Injury, Credit Hire or Small Claims Process would be advantageous.
- Carrying out all of the initial work relating to new and potential new claims
- Taking initial instructions from potential clients and obtaining all information that may be required to enable us to submit the CNF
- Inputting all relevant information onto LegalNET and progress the claim in accordance with the firm’s processes
- Vetting the file
- Arranging sign-up by the client of our initial documentation
- Carrying out all due diligence compliance checks (including conflict & ID checks)
- Advising the client regarding the funding of their case, and arrange ATE or BTE insurance, where appropriate
- Uploading the completed CNF onto the claims Portal
- Instructing a medical expert via Medco in appropriate cases
- Complying with all of the firms’ processes and all SLA’s agreed by the firm with work sources
- Undertaking telephone attendances on clients, and with other persons, as required
- Promoting and maintaining sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm
- Opening and closing files as appropriate
- Any other such duties, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post, as may be required
For more information on this exciting Personal Injury Legal Assistant role in Stockport, please contact Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.