IP Litigation Solicitor.
My client is a rapidly growing Legal 500 firm which is looking to develop their Intellectual Property team in Birmingham. The firm covers multiple sectors including life science, technical, retail, & fashion. The firm can offer each team member a platform to develop their career further without the fear of being held back, quite simply offering a meritocracy environment.
The ethos of the firm is to understand, value, and service their client's needs, which enables them to create long-standing relationships. They have a team of well-experienced market-leading lawyers who have an in-depth understanding and experience within the market which has resulted in generating a very strong reputation for the firm.
Title: IP Litigation Associate
- Work within the existing IP Litigation team to service the litigation requirements of the firm’s clients.
- To contribute to the firm’s expertise in the field of IP dispute resolution.
- To contribute to the growth and reputation of the firm’s IP dispute resolution practice.
- Dealing with commercial disputes at all levels, including litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Developing a sound understanding of the principles and issues in IP dispute resolution matters.
- Contributing to best practice and precedent development.
- Providing clear and effective business advice to help our clients meet their business objectives which could involve Patent, Trademark, or copyright litigation.
- 2-6 years' PQE
- Experience working in a private practice law firm is preferable
- Experience working in patent, trade mark and copyright litigation
- Willing to be based in Birmingham
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and innovative with a positive attitude.
- A strong academic background
If you would like more information regarding this opportunity based in Birmingham please contact me, Antony Setford, at G2 Legal. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.