Temporary Legal Marketing Administrator.
This top tier law firm based in Birmingham City Centre is now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Marketing Administrator to join them on an 18-month fixed term contract.
Based in state of the art offices in Birmingham you will provide support to the group marketing director and to the wider marketing team where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining and analysing budget and expenditure spreadsheets
- Managing the marketing supplier database including auctioning compliance processes
- Maintaining and analysing marketing memberships
- Documenting marketing processes
- Managing ad hoc CRM projects involving the inputting, editing and collation of data
- Booking travel on behalf of the team
In order to be considered for this Legal Marketing Administrator role based in Birmingham, you must have at least 12 months of experience working in a similar role, have excellent communication and organisational skills, have an ability to work on Microsoft packages and social media platforms.
If this Legal Marketing Administrator role based in Birmingham sounds of interest please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.