Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
This prestigious law firm based in Hull are looking for an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their team.
This highly respected team undertakes a broad range of claimant clinical negligence matters including brain and spinal injuries, child care health claims, care home negligence, ENT claims, hip replacement claims, cosmetic surgery claims, GP negligence and many more.
- Be responsible for supporting and supervising a newly qualified solicitor and a paralegal within the team
- You will be responsible for running your own caseload of complex clinical negligence claims
- You will see each claim from the initial instruction to settlement
You will be joining a successful and hard working team where continuous support and encouragement results in a friendly and sociable working environment. You will also be responsible for supporting and advising a newly qualified solicitor and a paralegal within the team.
The ideal candidate:
- 5-10 years' PQE
- Proven experience in managing your own clinical negligence caseload
- Exxcellent communication skills, a professional approach with clients and the ability to work within a team is essential.
If you are a qualified Clinical Negligence Solicitor and are interested in this Hull based role, simply follow the link to apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.