This highly reputable and successful Legal 500 law firm is seeking an experienced receptionist to join its office in Pocklington.
You will responsible for providing effective and efficient telephone and reception service to all callers to and members of the firm.
- provide accurate information to callers on the departments and activities within the Company.
- distribute calls accurately and efficiently to others within the Company
- attend to clients who have appointments
- put Wills on the system
- take payments from clients in accordance with the Cash Handling Policy
- witnessing documents
- all other ad hoc reception duties such as fire alarm tests, ordering stationery, advising the manager of daily sickness calls.
- any other tasks which become apparent to ensure the smooth running of the office.
To be successful in securing this role you must be confident in dealing with people, be a good team player and demonstrate excellent client service.
Apply now to be considered or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.