Company Formations Assistant.
My client is a specialist provider of corporate services that has undergone significant restructuring and expansion.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience working in a company formation agency or similar industry as a Company Formations Assistant in their London office.
As a Company Formations Assistant, you will assist the commercial team with incorporations and post-incorporation services relating to a number of client portfolio companies.
In particular, your duties will include:
- Liaising with professional clients on the execution of technical requests and administrative tasks.
- Liaising with colleagues across various international offices.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of company formation legislation.
- Process new incorporations.
- Assist with the administration of technical, ancillary and invoicing of services.
If you have experience in company formation/company secretarial, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this opportunity based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.