This highly established law firm, with offices worldwide, is now looking for an experienced legal PA to join their growing engineering and construction department based in Birmingham City Centre. Working from state of the art offices, this law firm can offer you a competitive salary along with a lucrative benefits package.
Based in the centre of Birmingham you will provide personal assistance within the engineering and construction team on a full time, permanent basis. Working 9:30am - 5:30pm. Your key duties in this Legal PA role will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings and booking conference rooms, coordinating travel and arranging for files to be opened/closed
- Taking internal and external telephone queries and liaising with key clients, monitoring post and emails, liaising with business support departments and various practice coordinators
- Document production including coordinating correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations
- Typing short correspondence and producing/maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Coordinating the billing process and assisting fee earners in the billing and credit control process
In order to be considered for this Legal PA role based in Birmingham, you must have 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role and previous legal engineering/construction experience will be beneficial. You must also have excellent organisational, communication and Microsoft Office skills along with a keen willingness to go the extra mile.
If this legal PA role based in Birmingham city centre sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.