Legal Learning & Development Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised senior administration assistant to join a top tier law firm in Liverpool. You will ideally have previous Learning & Development experience. You will be working directly with the talent team, providing talent development to all partners, legal, and business services staff in the UK.
You will be required to have strong organisational skills and previous experience from a legal or professional services background. You must have the ability to devise training plans and case studies.
The firm is a leader within the market, and offers a competitive salary banding alongside an excellent benefits package.
- Booking internal and external training courses
- Supporting the deployment and administration of the learning management system
- Dealing with enquiries and co-ordinating the arrangements for all facilities
- Ensuring all course materials, slides, and other paperwork is in place for each course
- Sourcing, liaising with, and giving feedback to external providers
- Keeping up-to-date training schedules and attendance records as required
- Maintaining CPD records on database - including providing individual reports upon request
- Maintaining budget spreadsheets and monitoring spend
- Managing Training Diary – including detailing all course information
- Co-ordinating audiovisual recordings of key training sessions and arranging upload onto intranet
- Guiding staff on personal development plans
- Evaluation training as required
- Arranging timetables and preparing induction packs for all new Business Services staff
- Administration for the company’s events, such as the firm’s Academies (off-site training workshops) and off-site development centres
- Co-ordination of in-house language lessons
- Arranging payment of invoices and tracking expenditure on budget spreadsheets
- Generating data and producing reports as required
- Generating and collating information from post-course evaluation forms
- Involvement in project work as required
- Supporting team development events and away days
- Consideration and approval of vocational training requests
For more information on this rare Learning & Development Assistant opportunity in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.