Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive to join a leading law firm in Wiltshire.
You will work closely with and support the Marketing and Business Development Manager, and will be undertaking a variety of duties including liaising with teams and offices internally, Directors and Fee Earners, as well as the firm's PR consultant, agencies, suppliers, charities, and other sources of business.
You will be responsible for:
- Online marketing – management of website design/content, SEO and/or PPC, display advertising
- Social media – ideally experience of platforms to place and analyse social media; content creation – mainly Twitter, Facebook
- Intranet – news including promotions, awards, charity events
- Event management – invites, stand collateral, presentations, liaising with speakers, and suppliers
- Offline marketing – Branding, Design, Ad campaigns eg print ads, advertorials, leaflets, radio, photography, video, and film.
The ideal candidate will have a Marketing Degree or equivalent and have previous experience of working within a law firm although other professional services sectors will also be considered.
My client are keen to shortlist for this vacancy so if you are interested, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal for an informal and confidential discussion or better still, send your CV across by clicking the apply button. 0117 900 0888.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.