Risk and Compliance Coordinator.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Risk and Compliance Coordinator to join a leading law firm based in the centre of Birmingham. This firms risk and compliance department based in Birmingham ensure that the firm remains compliant with the code of conduct and rules, the SRA and UK Legislation.
Your key duties in this risk and compliance coordinator position will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support for the Lexcel Assessment, including policy review and coordinating preparations for the annual audit
- Maintaining a range of records to ensure the firm remain compliant with regulations and to mitigate risk
- Generating firm-wide reports on the firm’s risk and compliance performance and to highlight emerging trends and issues
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks and participating in annual reviews of due diligence information
- Carrying out compliance audits and participating in the firm’s Audit Group
In order to be considered for this risk and compliance coordinator position based in Birmingham, you must have strong experience working in a regulatory or risk compliance environment, an experience of case management systems, an experience of producing reports, excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft packages.
If this risk and compliance coordinator position based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.