Head of Collections Strategy.
A rare and senior level opportunity based in Leeds has come up for an independent thinker with relevant and recent experience in debt recovery and litigation, particularly acting for third party claims.
The Head of Collections Strategy will be looking at the effectiveness of the customer contact element of the process - pre and post litigation.
- Collections strategy
- Who we dial/who don’t we dial
- What should the content of the letters/calls look like
- What tools do we need to employ to enhance the customer journey and increase engagement
- What can we do to make the process more cost-effective for us
- Drive quality and value of arrangements
- Drive quality and value of settlements
- Drive call quality
The Head of Collections Strategy will: ensure they are delivering an appropriate level of service, engaging with Share Services to ensure the customer journey is consistent and effective, ensure processes dovetail properly with the headline litigation services, and ensure cases received out of the legal process are effectively monitored.
The Head of Collections Strategy will have a really clear view of what a good outcome looks like (a sustainable payment arrangement or settlement) and what they need to do to get there, which is:
- Create a solid front end customer contact filter and purging cases that are not appropriate for legal action
- Leaving the litigation department to push the cases through the approved legal/enforcement strategies
- Dealing with the stuff that comes out of the litigation process and either monitoring/maintaining it for mutual benefit or again eliminating them
If you have relevant and recent experience in debt recovery litigation and you are a results driven candidate with proven success, then please apply for this Leeds based via the link or contact me for more information.
This is NOT a contact centre manager role.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.