A MOJ/RTA Paralegal is wanted for an excellent opportunity with a leading private practice based in Manchester.
My client is a highly regarded personal injury specialist with an excellent reputation in the market. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit an RTA Fee Earner/Paralegal to manage a caseload of MOJ Portal files.
Applications are invited from RTA Fee Earners or Paralegals with at least 6 months’ experience. You will have excellent communication and telephone skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous fee earning experience, ideally within RTA
- MOJ Portal experience and experience dealing with credit hire and contentious claims is desirable
- Experience of using a Proclaim
- Able to work to a high standard
- Experience of working towards targets
In return, the firm offers a positive and inviting work environment, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading law firm.
If you are interested in applying for this RTA Paralegal role based in Manchester, then please follow the online process.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Hayley Slate at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.