Employment Legal PA/Legal Secretary.
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA has come up with a market leading specialist at its central Leeds office.
You will be working as part of the Charities and Social Economy Team, experience in Employment or Charities is essential to be considered for this role.
Working as part of the Charities and Social Economy Team, the primary role is to provide administrative and secretarial support at a high level.
- To provide diary management.
- To deal with and process all work in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the needs of clients and fee earners are met.
- To provide support to other teams if required.
- To deal with all telephone calls, emails and letters efficiently, ensuring clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- To assist in letter and document production, including audio typing
- (experience of BigHand an advantage).
- To ensure that client, matter, financial and time input documents are completed in accordance with the office manual and submitted to the accounts department.
- To support the fee earner in achieving their fee and time targets which includes producing bill schedules, preparation and calculation of bills on multiple matters.
- A minimum of 2 years' secretarial experience.
- PA experience is desirable.
- Diary and email management experience.
- Proficient IT skills – particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimum typing speed of 65 WPM.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure with a large workload.
This role could be ideal for a legal secretary seeking a new direction in a role which offers more than the standard secretary role.
Proud of their reputation as one of the leading firms in the market, this firm can offer working conditions to match the best in the market.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years of legal experience with a minimum typing speed of 65WPM.
Experience in Employment or Charities is essential, applications are only considered from those with.
If you want a platform from which you will have support, commitment and a truly professional environment to work in, then this is one you should be considering. The team is comprised of some exceptional lawyers, and you will be working with a collegiate team which has strong working relationships in a focused, but relaxed, environment.
To hear more about this Employment Legal Secretary/PA role based in Leeds, please get in touch with me ASAP. Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.