Private Client Legal Secretary.
A top tier, Legal 500 firm in Colchester is seeking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary to join its busy and successful Private Client department.
The ideal Private Client Legal Secretary will be professional, efficient, and possess experience working in a Private Client department. Duties in this role will include a range of matters, such as:
- Liaising with clients, both over the telephone and face to face
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails, and all other documents
- Preparing Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and other relevant forms
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of the same
- Making appointments with clients.
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are also essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are a Private Client Legal Secretary who would like to join a prestigious Legal 500 firm in Colchester, then please apply now to be considered or call Rosie Gunn in complete confidence.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.