Residential Property Conveyancer.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancer who has NQ level-2 years' experience to join a medium sized firm in Reading.
The role would suit a recently qualified Conveyancer/Legal Executive or Solicitor. You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include: freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity, and shared ownership.
Duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal departments, and any others as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Accurately concluding post completion
- Closing files in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Using a case management system
- Ensuring all billing is accurate and timely.
The firm's clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firm's work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years, this 20 Partner firm has 100 staff in total and an excellent reputation in the region. You will be supported by a secretary whilst working alongside two other Conveyancers in the team.
This is a social firm which regularly hosts events and gatherings for employees. These include a summer and Christmas party, as well as charity events and other social gatherings to reward success and enhance team spirit.
Salary up to £38,000 dependent on experience plus benefits package including Health Cover & Pension.
To apply for this Reading based role, please email your CV to Gayle Woolf or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.