Clinical Negligence Associate Solicitor.
This progressive and well-established law firm based in York is looking to add to its management team by appointing a qualified clinical negligence solicitor.
This highly respected team undertakes a broad range of claimant clinical negligence matters including brain and spinal injuries, child care health claims, care home negligence, ENT claims, hip replacement claims, cosmetic surgery claims, GP negligence and many more.
- You will provide a high-quality service to clients along with your team to ensure they are supported and developed in their careers.
- You will manage & handle a reduced clinical negligence caseload which will incorporate pre and post litigation work.
- You will deal with team technical referrals and maintain financial reporting in line with business objectives & goals.
- Manage a small team of Fee Earners by way of technical referrals & performance management.
You will be joining a successful and hardworking team in an open plan office where continuous support and encouragement results in a friendly and sociable working environment.
This is a rare opportunity which offers a highly competitive salary package which includes: health care scheme, pension scheme, death in service, and subsidised car parking in York city centre.
To be successful:
- You will have a minimum of 6 years' post qualification experience with a strong track record of running complex cases.
- Have expert knowledge in clinical negligence.
- Be a confident litigator.
- Have a strong individual time & billing record in line with business objectives.
If you are an experienced clinical negligence solicitor and are interested this York-based management position, simply follow the link to apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.