Law Costs Draftsman.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Law Costs Draftsperson to join a team based in Warrington, handling claims for costs covering all areas of costs work including RTA, Employers Liability and Public Liability, Clinical Negligence, and Professional Negligence.
You will be working within a busy team and must have the ability to manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, benefits package and flexible working.
- Preparing Formal Bills of Costs
- Preparing Precedent H’s and dealing with all aspects of the cost budgeting process
- Drafting and dealing with Points of Dispute and Replies
- Drafting Schedules for summary assessment
- Providing advice to fee earners and running matters to assessment
- Liaising with Defendant/Claimant Solicitors, Counsel, and Court
- Negotiating Settlements as quickly as possible and on the best terms available
- Dealing with Portal/fixed cost queries
For more information on this exciting role based in Warrington, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.