Company Secretary Trainee (School Leaver).
My top 100 accountancy practice client has an exciting new opportunity for an individual keen to develop a Career as a Company Secretary.
The role would provide the opportunity to take the professional exams (ICSA) in the form of the Company Secretarial and Share Registration Practice course.
The role would include a number of responsibilities including:
- Maintain the confirmation statement schedule and client databases
- Provide general support to the department including collating board packs, setting up client files, preparation of client and Companies House letters, scanning and forwarding client correspondence
- Assist with company incorporations and Companies House statutory filings and the prepare and file other documents as requested
- Reconcile Companies House invoices
- Setting up and updating company records on Blueprint
- Assist with client set up procedures
- Assist with client billing and payment of invoices
- Assist with other activities as required
Ideally, you will have some prior Company Secretarial/Blueprint experience, but this is not essential.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.