Company Secretary/Board Support Manager.
My London based international client is seeking to recruit an experienced and qualified corporate secretarial professional to lead the team.
In this role, you will have day to day responsibility for a portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities. The role will have a strong board support element to it and some of your responsibilities will include:
- advising on best practice, preparing for and providing board support services
- preparing for and conducting board and shareholders meetings
- working on the setup and onboarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures
- reviewing the preparation and ongoing monitoring of KYC and Client Due Diligence
- maintaining statutory registers for entities, and ensuring filing requirements are met
- assisting the company secretary/senior manager in all matters related to the Group entity.
This role would be suitable if you are a fully or nearly qualified Chartered Secretary and have relevant experience managing both regulated and unregulated structures of a similar nature, within a corporate services provider.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this opportunity based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.