Private Client Paralegal
Proud of their reputation as one of North Yorkshire's largest and long-established law firms, this fast growing and well-established law firm are looking to add a Private Client Paralegal to its team.
This busy Private Client department specialises in wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advice, with some members of the team focusing on charity law and contentious probate.
- Provide support to the firm’s solicitors with a varied caseload to include: LPAs, wills, administration of estates, trusts and tax.
- Running your own small caseload of private client matters.
- Ensure you maintain the reputation and professionalism of the firm.
To be successful in this position:
- 2 + years’ experience within a Private Client department.
- Previous experience running your own caseload.
- Be punctual, professional and confident when liaising with colleague and clients.
Along with a competitive salary you will be provided with child care vouchers, pension scheme and flexible working hours.
So, you if you are Private Client Paralegal looking for a great opportunity in York then apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.