Property Team Leader.
A unique opportunity has arisen for this Legal 100 client based in Cardiff. They are seeking a team leader to manage a team of fee earners and support staff within the Residential Conveyancing team. This is a non-fee earning position and is very much focused on the continuous improvement of the team the duties will include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing daily workloads and managing peaks and troughs in instructions and completion levels across the teams
- Reviewing department performance against agreed SLAs to include customer service performance
- Monitoring call levels and ensuring there are call handlers available to meet demand
- Driving continuous improvement on quality of work, client satisfaction and net promoter scores
- Developing new working practices and procedures
- Ensuring new starters are effectively inducted into the department.
- Overseeing all training sessions, feedback sessions, team leader meetings and workshops for the department.
This role would suit an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive who are looking to move away from fee earning and move in to more of a management and operational role within a firm.
Excellent salary and benefits package available for the right candidate plus future career progression opportunities to Senior Management within the firm.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like a confidential chat to find out more, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal. 0117 900 0888.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.