Claimant Law Costs Draftsman.
A leading Merseyside law firm based in Birkenhead are currently looking to recruit an experienced Law Costs Draftsman to work alongside the firms Claimant costs Department. You will be working within a busy team and will be required to have previous law costs experience on the claimant side and excellent knowledge of costs specific CPR and protocol. You must be a self-starter who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment. The firm offer a competitive salary, great location with parking and an excellent benefits package.
You will assist with: -
- Prepare & Draft Precedent H and Undertake Precedent R Negotiations.
- Draft Formal Bills on Multi Track Cases.
- Negotiate Costs on Formal Bills.
- Draft both Points of Dispute and Replies.
- Taking Files to Provisional/Detailed Assessment if necessary.
- Manage a caseload of RTA Claimant costs cases.
- Ensure that the quality of work produced is to the highest standard.
- Negotiating settlement of costs.
- Preparing bills and/or replies.
- Proceeding with matters to a Provisional/Detailed Assessment.
- Dealing with third party solicitors and insurers on a day to day basis over the phone, email and letter.
- Maintaining the highest client care standards.
- Administrative duties within the department.
For more information on this exciting Birkenhead law costs role, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.