This Legal 500 recommended law firm in North West London are looking to recruit a Confiscation Caseworker to join their department.
You can expect a varied caseload and will gain exposure to the most serious, complex, and high-profile criminal cases in the UK.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- At least one years' experience in criminal law
- Manage your own files of confiscation work
- Good exposure to high profile cases
And to successful in this application, you will have:
- Experience handling regulatory, proceeds of crime, and fraud matters
- The ability to handle your own mixed, busy caseload
- Able to demonstrate a real commitment for this area of law
The firm is a well established Criminal law firm and have a good reputation within their field. In return, you will receive competitive pay and long term career prospects in a friendly and professional team, as well as on-going training and development.
If you'd like to be part of this firm, click on apply now to send your CV through, or call Becky Rodemark for more info on this and other roles across central and North West London. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Rodemark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.