First Response (FRU) Trainer.
An experienced First Response (FRU) Trainer is required to join a well-established law firm based in their Liverpool City Centre office. You will be required to have a strong awareness of insurance motor claims processes across own damage, third-party damage, and recovery claims. You will also have the ability to prepare and deliver training in a confident, creative, and professional manner.
You will be working alongside the Training Manager and other trainers in delivering an efficient and effective training policy to ensure the continued contribution of the firm’s quality of all services offered.
The firm has an excellent reputation within Merseyside, with good staff retention and competitive salary plus benefits.
- Designing, preparing, facilitating and/or reviewing all areas of the training to meet the needs of the business, including amending all training documentation as and when required, in accordance with procedural updates, systems changes, and legislative and regulatory guidelines
- Keeping up to date with developments with company systems, practices and procedures
- Supporting the business in providing quality and meaningful training data in line with the Training Policy
- Liaising with the FRU Training Manager following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs
- Actively promoting and representing the Quality Assurance Department throughout the whole business and externally
For more information on this rare First Response (FRU) Trainer opportunity please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.