An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Trainer with extensive experience in the conduct of personal injury litigation to join a Liverpool City Centre leading law firm. You will be required to have expertise in areas of Portal, Fast Track, and Multi-Track claims and have a high awareness of other relevant areas of regulation and/or statutory legislation affecting the industry.
The Merseyside firm has good staff retention and offers an excellent benefits package including flexi-time, childcare vouchers, death in service, medi-cash, pension, and much more.
- Designing, preparing, facilitating and/or reviewing all areas of the legal training to meet the needs of the business, including amending all training documentation as and when required, in accordance with procedural updates and legislative and regulatory guidelines
- Keeping up to date with developments within the legal sector and company systems, practices and procedures
- Supporting the business in providing quality and meaningful legal training data in line with the Legal Training Policy
- Liaising with the Legal Training Manager following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs
- Actively promoting and representing the Legal Training Department throughout the whole business and to external bodies
For more information on this rare Legal Trainer role in Liverpool please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.