An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Proclaim Developer to join an award winning full-service law firm based in Manchester City Centre. The firm's work has been recognised by the Legal 500 and The Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best law firms in the North West across various practice areas.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus an excellent benefits package.
You will be required to have 1 years' experience within proclaim development, and ideally web-based experience such as Securedocs, Touchpoint, and Proclaim Webservices. Experience of creating new case types and proclaim version 3.3.1 or above would be highly advantageous.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing several Proclaim systems based from our Manchester office.
- You will be working closely with the development team and be responsible for enhancing productivity and providing support to numerous Proclaim case management users.
- Experience creating database fields and correspondents, screen design and intelligence
- Using maths fields, workflow maintenance, linked actions, and master documents
- Import / Export routines, Directory Monitoring and Task server maintenance
- Creating new workflows
- Advanced Report Building Experience
For more information of this rare Proclaim Developer opportunity, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.