Social Housing Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive.
My client is a high-profile Nottingham firm with a national profile, looking for a candidate to pick up and manage a Property Litigation caseload.
Joining a well-known and high-profile team you will be have an excellent technical skillset and knowledge base of landlord and tenant, social housing, civil litigation and anti-social behaviour law.
You will ideally be at NQ-2 years’ PQE ether as a Solicitor or a Legal Executive.
Your key duties will include:
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner.
- Working with experienced lawyers on a broad range of social housing litigation work.
- Assisting on large, complex cases with appropriate supervision and building up your own caseload of housing management matters.
- Handling telephone calls, queries and enquiries where appropriate.
- Attending at client offices.
- Providing advocacy at court and tribunal hearings.
- Producing forms and documentation.
- Providing quality advice to clients.
- Working to strict deadlines.
The firm is looking for someone with strong IT and client service skills, you should have experience of injunctions, possession claims and arrears recovery. You will have excellent communication skills and be highly organised.
You'll be highly enthusiastic, and you should be willing to go the "extra mile" for your clients.
Excellent quality work is on offer and you would be joining a stable, performing team.
Shortlisting now for this Social Housing opportunity in Nottingham.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.