Property Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive.
This long established Legal 500 firm, based in London, have a great opportunity for an experienced Property Litigator, and will accept applications from Solicitors or Legal Executives. The team are ranked highly by the Legal 500 and Chambers directories, as are other teams at the firm. They are best known for their litigation offering and are currently very busy, hence needing to add to this thriving team.
Your role as the successful Property Litigator will include:
- A broad range of Landlord & Tenant matters - usually on behalf of the landlord
- Litigation arising from Enfranchisements and Lease Extensions
- Dispute Resolution
To succeed in this application you must:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with 2 or more years' PQE
- Have recent and relevant experience, dealing with similar property related disputes
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills
In return, you will be part of a firm known to invest in their staff; the onward training and development they offer is exceptional. You will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday and bonus.
We are open to candidates that are looking for full-time, but part-time options are available.
If you are an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive based in London, get in touch today for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.