A large Financial Services company is currently recruiting for a lead Company Secretary in Central London to assist with the dynamic Corporate Governance structure and funds management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ICSA qualified company secretary with previous experience in either a Financial Services or Listed environment, and will involve:
- Incorporating new entities
- Ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance of Listed and regulated entities
- Filing of RNS, Companies House and annual/interim announcements
- Maintaining subsidiary portfolio via Blueprint database
- Managing share allotments, capital reduction, share transfers and share consolidation/subdivision
- Providing board training and new director inductions
- Administer Board and Committee meetings (scheduling meetings, preparing meetings packs, assisting with voting rights and proxy voting, advising the board and committees, minute taking, acting on follow up points)
- Liaising with external service providers
- Supporting 2 Assistant Company Secretaries (no line management)
Get in touch with Kirsty today to avoid missing out on this exciting London based CoSec opportunity!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Kirsty Clark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.