Corporate, Tax & Real Estate Legal Secretary.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a leading global law firm in Manchester City Centre within the secretarial hub, supporting the Fee Earners within the Corporate, Tax & Real Estate team. You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years' legal secretarial experience, and enjoy working within a team environment.
This is a role for a proactive and enthusiastic individual who thrives on delivering results to a busy Practice Group, and who is looking to build a career as a Legal Secretary.
- Provide general secretarial and admin service as part of the Secretarial team to the Group
- Assist the Secretarial team in providing Fee Earners in the Group with effective and high quality secretarial support that appropriately meets their requirements, enabling them to focus on providing legal services to clients
- Ensure clear and concise record keeping relating to tasks undertaken and correct filing of tasks and supporting materials (e.g. email instructions / discussions)
- Follow hub processes and procedures when undertaking tasks
- Collaborate with hub team members on hub processes, procedures and solutions
- Respond appropriately to Fee Earner requirements/needs
- Actively participate in hub team meetings
- Undertake monthly billing and client reporting
For more information on this rare opportunity, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.