Commercial, IT & Outsourcing PA.
This top tier, international law firm is now looking for an experienced personal assistant to join them on a permanent, full time basis in their expanding Birmingham city centre office. Based in state of the art offices, you will gain a competitive salary along with a lucrative benefits package.
The main purpose of the role is to support the fee earners in the firms commercial, IT and outsourcing departments with their day-to-day duties and workload, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings and booking conference rooms, coordinating travel and arranging for files to be opened/closed
- Taking internal and external telephone queries and liaising with key clients, monitoring post and emails, liaising with business support departments and various practice coordinators
- Document production including coordinating correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations
- Typing short correspondence and producing/maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Coordinating the billing process and assisting fee earners in the billing and credit control process
In order to be considered for this commercial, IT and outsourcing PA vacancy based in Birmingham, you must have at least 12 months+ experience working in a similar position, have advanced knowledge of Microsoft systems such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You must also have excellent communication and organisational skills, with an ability to work under pressure.
If this commercial, IT and outsourcing personal assistant role based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.