Credit Control Manager.
Our client, a prestigious full service UK law firm, is looking to hire a Credit Control Manager for their finance department based in London. You will work closely with all members of the finance department.
This is a hands on role and you will be responsible for overseeing the entire credit control department:
- Managing the team to ensure collection targets are met
- Ensure all policies and processes are adhered to as well as monitoring daily activity
- Providing monthly reports to senior management on the current status of ledger
- Face to face monthly meetings with senior management
- Identify improvements within the debt collection process
- Preparation and distribution of the reporting for the Senior Management team
- Preparing and submiting quarterly debtor write offs
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Prepare files for transfer to the debt recovery team
Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss this London based role in more detail.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.