The role is with the UK’s largest independent law firm, based in Leeds, solely focused on the recovery of debt for UK lenders, debt purchasers, central Government and commercial businesses.
The main purpose of the Collections Officer role will be to support the Team Leader in providing a professional, efficient and effective debt recovery litigation service in respect of unsecured consumer debts.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in consumer debt collection and debt recovery litigation (including County Court Rules).
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all internal and external SLA's set are achieved
- Communicate with clients, 3rd parties, debtors/consumers and colleagues
- Provide training to Assistants
- To negotiate with debtors and 3rd parties to maximise the new recovery
- Refer all complex/defended hourly rate activity
From this there is opportunity to have involvement in: Client meetings, client billing and reporting, embedding client changes, testing changes, workload allocation, new client take on set up.
If you are an experienced Collections Officer, I urge you to apply for this role.
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this role in Leeds further, or apply immediately via the link.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.