Intellectual Property Administrator.
A fantastic opportunity with a leading firm of patent and trade mark attorneys has become available for an Intellectual Property Administrator in Halifax.
The firm give a full range of intellectual Property (IP) services, covering patents, trade marks, designs and copyright in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Ideally you will have IP experience, or that within a commercial focused legal background. Previous Administration experience is required.
- Filing of UK, EP and International patent applications; UK, Community and International Trade Mark applications and; UK, CRD’s and International Design applications
- Typing letters and patent specifications - both copy typing and digital dictation
- Managing deadlines and prioritizing work for fee earners and self
- Double checking diary deadlines
- Preparing documents and correspondence for clients and overseas contacts (with technically challenging content)
- Creation and processing of invoices
- Answering phones
- Filing supporting documentation at various patent offices
- Postal duties (in the absence of Admin Assistant)
- Communicating with fee earners , clients, foreign associates, suppliers and patent offices
- Preparing order letters for foreign applications
- Co-coordinating paperwork associated with PCT national phase filings including opening of records
- Instructing and coordinating EP validations including opening of records
- UK validations where we have not filed the European case
- Dealing with applicant and inventor changes in all territories
- Attending to Rule 71(3) grant procedures, including obtaining claims, translations and payment of official fees
- Collaborate with FEs and take ownership of case-related tasks together ensuring all tasks due are dealt with before close of business
- Review and action incoming post and emails received from Formalities the same day as received
- Forward urgent correspondence for the attention of the FE with supporting documents as a priority
The firm have an excellent reputation and staff retention, and are a market leading firm in the area.
Call me urgently to discuss further this vacancy in Halifax, or apply via the link.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.