Agriculture & Estates Associate.
A rare and desirable opportunity has arisen for an Agriculture & Estates Solicitor within one of London's highest ranked Private Wealth teams.
The team work on behalf of a number of noteworthy clients including the Crown Estate, promotes a healthy work / life balance and offers competitive salaries, with very generous bonuses.
Your role as the successful Agriculture & Estates Solicitor will include:
- Advising on sale and purchase of estates, farms and other rural businesses
- Trusts & tax planning
- Farming, family partnerships and much more
To be considered for this Agriculture & Estates Solicitor opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor, with a minimum of 3 years of PQE
- Have excellent technical skills
- Particularly skilled with agricultural and property matters
This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of London's highest-regarded teams in this area of law. More than a 3rd of the partners trained at the firm and this is a clear sign of the culture which they promote internally.
For more information on this Associate Solicitor opportunity with this leading Top 100 law firm, get in touch today or click the apply button now!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.