Residential Property Solicitor - Team Leader.
The rare opportunity has arisen for an established Residential Property Solicitor/Fee Earner to act as Team Leader at the Braintree office of a Legal 500 firm, and be responsible for supervising more than 10 fee earners.
The successful Residential Property Team Leader will have exceptional people skills, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of residential property law. The firm is looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/Fee Earner who has a minimum of 10 years' PQE. This role is unique and exciting as you will be responsible for the day to day running of the core business aspects of the Residential Property team, including supervising all lawyers in the team, whilst running a mixed caseload of your own, which will be approximately half of what a fee earner would normally deal with.
Types of duties will include:
- Working alongside the firms marketing team with regards to marketing strategies and monitoring new work levels
- Keeping up to date on fee earners performance levels through conducting appraisals
- Leading regular team meetings
- Dealing with administrative support issues such as working with the HR Manager in relation to recruitment
- Coming up with a business plan for the review of the Head of Department
- On-going training and support for fee earners
This role would suit someone who has a genuine passion for residential property law, is experienced in managing staff and wants to become a "face" of the firm through attending various business development/marketing events. Fantastic scope for progression and great prospects are on offer at this highly-regarded yet approachable firm.
If you are an experienced Residential Property Solicitor who would like the next step in their career, then please apply now to be considered or call Rosie Gunn on for further information. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.