Defendant Professional Indemnity Claims Handler.
Prospects for future training contract.
This leading international law firm are searching for a professional indemnity claims handler to join their busy Bristol office.
In this role you will both handle your own claims and assist other more senior fee earners with their matters.
This role is an excellent precursor to a training contract, and although not guaranteed, both previous job holders are now trainee solicitors with the firm! As such LPC students, and LPC graduates are encouraged to apply - although you must have at least 6 months' previous professional indemnity experience.
In this role you will advise on professional indemnity matters against a broad range of professionals including solicitors, barristers, accountants/financial advisers and construction professionals. Your claims will be valued up to £150k.
More specifically in this role you will:
- Review new claims and assess liability and quantum
- Conduct preliminary assessment of coverage
- Create, develop and maintain an individual strategy for each individual claim
- Have client contact from day one - instructing experts and conducting settlement negotiations
- Collate monthly management information
- Support qualified fee earners, with research and collating trial bundles
Excellent salary up to £22k & benefits on offer including 25 days holiday, travel loans, life assurance, private medical healthcare.
To apply for this defendant professional indemnity claims handler vacancy click on apply now to send your CV through.
Alternatively call Paul Norman for a confidential discussion about this and other vacancies across the South West region. 01179 000 888.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.