This is an appealing opportunity has come up with a regional law firm with several offices across the Yorkshire region who are seeking an experienced Family Solicitor.
As part of a planned strategy for growth, this Legal 500 firm require an experienced Matrimonial & Family Lawyer to join the Family Department in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a hugely successful team and take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial cases. Realistically with a minimum of 3 years PQE as you will be expected to manage your own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm’s marketing activities.
Applicants should have the following attributes:-
- A minimum of 3 yrs PQE gained in Family Law with an emphasis on financial remedy matters;
- A client following and / or contacts whom they are able to bring with them;
- The ability to generate their own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware, with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable contribution to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
- Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly and a good team player;
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
- Additional managerial skills and be seeking to play an active role in the running of a successful department.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Matrimonial matters with a focus on high net worth financial cases. You will be excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where you can contribute to the growth of the department.
The department is relaxed, supportive and informal, but extremely professional.
To hear more about this role please get in touch with me ASAP.
RACHAEL ATHERTON. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.