Corporate Governance Manager (Italian speaking).
An exciting new role for an Italian speaking Corporate Governance Manager has become available with a leading professional services provider in Central London.
The company deal with a wide portfolio of HNW clients and handles an extensive list of trust/corporate services, allowing the successful candidate to gain exposure to a wide spectrum of responsibilities in a very client facing environment.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role involve:
- Incorporation of companies and trusts
- Companies House filings for newly incorporated companies and assigned portfolio
- Maintaining statutory compliance and PSC registers
- Managing a portfolio of high-net-worth clients
- Managing bank accounts, transfers and transactions
- Acting as first point of contact
- Liaising with external services providers
- Supporting junior members of the team
Due to the nature of the client portfolio fluent or native Italian is essential for this position.
Do not hesitate and contact Alex for more details and early applications regarding this job vacancy in Central London. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.