Legal Administration Assistant.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join a Stockport based firm.
You will assist with the day to day running of the company’s administrative tasks and providing overflow support to the Stage 1 team as and when required.
If you have a keen interest within Personal Injury and are looking for an opportunity with a firm that offers long term progression prospects then this is the role for you. This role would also suit any one is working towards a Law degree or educated to a GCSE level.
- Opening, date stamping and sorting of all incoming post;
- Pass incoming post for review by a nominated manager;
- Scanning incoming post and saving it to the relevant file history;
- Logging incoming cheques and distributing to file handlers;
- Copying signed cheques and attaching to paperwork
- Completing payment forms and sending to the Finance Department;
- Contact point in respect of building services (e.g. air conditioning; electrical & plumbing; safety equipment;
- Assist the Marketing department where required with market research and stuffing envelopes for direct mailing campaigns;
- Supporting other departments with filing or special projects as required;
- Assisting the Stage 1 with their various responsibilities as required including submitting CNFs;
- Completing initial paperwork for RTA and Credit Hire claims.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. The firm have an internal training program they offer to all new staff, giving you the opportunity to progress and work towards salary increases.
For more information of this exciting Legal Assistant role in Stockport please contact Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.