Fixed Costs Negotiator.
A well respected specialist Personal Injury law firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre are currently looking to recruit a Fixed Costs Negotiator to work within their small costs team which consists of 4. You will be working directly with the costs team leader negotiating and agreeing costs and disbursements within a target related timescale.
You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years costs negotiating experience, excellent negotiation skills and have experience of using a case management system.
- Managing a caseload of fixed costs cases to agreement
- Responsible for negotiating and agreeing costs and disbursements within targeted timescales
- Negotiate SGI’s costs on transferred matters
- Escalation of cases to external costs draftsmen as required, providing a summary of the case and present position in respect of costs, where agreement is not possible
- Preparation of costs schedules as required
- Any other ancillary duties pertaining to the job as requested by Costs Team Manager or Head of Cost Department
For more information on this exciting role please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.