Employment PA - Birmingham.
Are you an experienced personal assistant looking to join a top tier law firm based in Birmingham? Perhaps you're a paralegal looking for a different direction? If so, this established law firm based in Birmingham city centre is now on the search for a personal assistant to join their established employment department.
Based in Birmingham city centre, you will provide fee earners in the firm's employment department with key personal assistance on a full time basis, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited too:
- Taking an active part in the care of clients and taking responsibility for ensuring that progress of work is known and shared with others
- Coordinate correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations, etc produced by the team before they are passed to the relevant fee earner for approval/sign off and undertake basic/minor amendments where appropriate
- Managing diaries and arranging meetings, booking conference rooms and coordinating travel arrangements
- Taking internal and external telephone queries and liaising direct with clients and colleagues
- Monitoring all emails and post and coordinating correspondence
- Coordinating the billing process and assisting fee earners in the billing and credit control process
- Assisting key team members as and where necessary
In order to be considered for this employment PA position based in Birmingham, you must have previous experience working as a legal PA within an employment department, have excellent communication and organisational skills, along with being able to work under pressure, you must also have exceptional experience and knowledge of Microsoft packages.
If this employment PA vacancy sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.