Personal Injury Admin Assistant.
This is an opportunity within a high profile firm where progression is available over time for the right people.
You will work as part of a close-knit team providing administrative support providing support to internal and external clients.
In this role, you will be:
- opening and closing electronic files
- using a case management system to process and progress cases
- taking telephone calls and messages, handling queries and enquiries
- photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and collating documentation
- archiving, storage and retrieval of documentation (electronic and paper versions)
- typing of documents and correspondence
- processing incoming and outgoing post and arranging couriers
- managing diaries for the team, booking appointments and making travel arrangements
- assisting with financial administration, liaison with finance team, processing cheque requests and expenses, preparation and despatch of invoices and collecting payment
- maintaining data on Excel spreadsheets
You will be familiar with Microsoft applications and you will enjoy working in a team environment.
Shortlisting now for this immediate start Personal Injury Admin Assistant role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.