Personal Injury Assistant.
A really exciting role for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Administrator has become available to join the growing team of a leading law firm at their Sheffield office.
This leading law firm delivers a broad range of specialist legal services and particularly stands out for its work within personal injury. Their Litigation & Dispute Resolution group has a long standing experience of working with some of the most successful businesses in the UK, and their PI team specialise in high value claimant personal injury cases in areas including spinal and injuries, amputations, complex back/joint injuries and asbestosis cases. Our expertise includes claims for catastrophic or serious injuries, cycle and motorcycle accidents, defective products, fatal accidents, industrial diseases, road traffic accidents, slips and trips and workplace accidents and industrial injuries.
They are looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Administrator to help the team with administrative support to help their teams.
Your key duties will be:
- opening and closing of electronic files
- using a case management system to process and progress cases
- taking telephone calls and messages, handling queries and enquiries
- photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and collating documentation
- archiving, storage and retrieval of documentation (electronic and paper versions)
- typing of documents and correspondence
- processing incoming and outgoing post and arranging couriers
- managing diaries for the team, booking appointments and making travel arrangements
- assisting with financial administration, liaison with finance team, processing cheque requests and expenses, preparation and despatch of invoices and collecting payment
- maintaining data on Excel spreadsheets
To apply for this role based in Sheffield, you must have similar and relevant experience.
Please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton for more information. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.