A unique opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancer with 1-3 years experience to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
The role would suit a part qualified Conveyancer/Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal fee earner. You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include: freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal depts and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Post completion concluded accurately
- Files closed in accordance with Firm’s procedures
- Using SOLCASE case management system
- To ensure all billing is accurate and timely
The firms clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firms work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years this 5 Partner firm has 60 staff in total and reknouned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a Secretary whilst working alongside 2 other Conveyancers in the team.
Salary £25,000 up to £37, 000 dependent on experience + package included Health Cover & Pension.
To apply for this Thame-based role, please email with your CV to stephen.chantry at g2legal or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.