Private Client Solicitor.
This well established York based Law firm are looking to add a 2-5 years PQE private client solicitor to its team.
They are looking to develop its Court of Protection/Last Power of Attorney work by appointing an individual that can demonstrate and put into practice a clear plan on how this development can be done.
As this is a partially a development role the successful professional will be expected to take an active role in business development and generate new clients as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- Handle a varied caseload to include: LPAs, wills, administration of estates, trusts and tax.
- Ensure that all business targets are met
- Develop the court of protection and lasting powers of attorney work
To be successful in this position:
- 2-5 years PQE
- Be highly knowledgeable in all usual private client areas
- Have a proven track record of business development
- Have the ability to manage your own caseload in order to meet deadlines
If you are private client solicitor looking for a fantastic opportunity in York then apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.