Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
If you are a Legal Secretary looking for an opportunity to join one of North Yorkshire's and Humberside's most established Top 500 Law Firm, then this role could be for you...
You will be joining a friendly and sociable commercial property department that offers high quality advice to businesses and individuals.
Working along side the head of department you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently and promptly dealing with word processing, audio typing and the inputting of documents and correspondence of team members as required.
- Accurately deal with filing – storage and retrieval of files, according to the Firm’s and the Department’s system.
- Making appointments, arrange meetings and maintaining an up to date Outlook diary for team members
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, correctly differentiating between DX post and Royal Mail post
- Assisting team with general administrative tasks including the preparation of plans.
- Completing SDLT and LR forms
- Preparing Financial statements and finance chits for checking/signature by Fee Earner
- Dealing professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required
- Accurately record messages and forward them to the appropriate person without delay.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all the Firm’s and client’s documentation and/or information
- Providing fee earners and clients with refreshments during interviews as required, clearing crockery immediately following interviews
To be successful in this role you must have previous legal secretary experience preferably within a commercial property department (however not essential) have strong and accurate typing skills and have good attention to detail.
If you are a legal secretary looking for an opportunity in York and would like to hear more on the position then please get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.