IP Patent Litigation Solicitor.
My client is one of the world's leading law firms, positioned within the Legal 100. Due to growth, my client is looking to develop on their existing team within Intellectual Property and have an open role for an IP Associate. The role will with involve working on both contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
We are looking for a solicitor with experience of both contentious and non-contentious IP matters who is looking to make that 'next step' to a firm where you can progress your career. As well as some experience in the, we are ideally looking for an individual who enjoys networking, business development, and working with high profile and international clients across an array of sectors including; technologies and telecommunications sector.
- Provide appropriate and professional advice to clients, managing workload and client expectations and drafting. Provide a broad range of transactional, disputes and advisory IP work to clients across a variety of sectors.
- IP input into a wide variety of transactional work in IP-heavy sectors including fast moving consumer goods, technology, media and life sciences.
- Standalone IP advice on transaction structuring, IP agreements, infringement and validity issues.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years PQE
- Experience working in a private practice law firm
- A background working in both contentious and non-contentious IP matters
- Experience as well as advisory work across a range of industry sectors
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
Current self-generated work includes:
- Trade mark prosecution and opposition work, including live cases before the CJEU
- IP Strategy and counselling
- Complex cross-border IP licensing in respect of IP rights across multiple sectors including FMCG, technology and life sciences
- IPEC and High Court proceedings
Please contact Antony Setford for more details on this intellectual property solicitor role based in London. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.