Senior Commercial Property Solicitor.
Due to expansion and changes within this Harrogate based legal 500 law firm an opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial property solicitor (5 PQE+) to head the commercial property team.
- Commercial property work at all levels – including commercial leases (landlord and tenant), freehold sales and purchase, development agreements, overages and conditional sales
- Some familiarity with small business sales would be helpful but not essential – i.e. small asset-based business sales where property is the major component
- You will be the face of commercial property, leading the team marketing efforts working closely with the firms marketing manager.
- Committed time to business development
- Provided leadership to the team
This role also offers an excellent salary and benefits package to include: 33 days holiday, flexible working hours, childcare vouchers, subsidised car parking and reduced solicitor fees to name a few.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be a qualified solicitor ideally no less than 5 years PQE.
- Posses an appetite and the aptitude to provide leadership and have the confidence to be the face of the team.
- Have the necessary experience to work independently in this field handling a wide range of commercial property matters
- Have sufficient experience to provide clear and visible leadership and a confident presence in the market.
- Be prepared to be involved in business development.
- Have experienced with working with a range of varied-value transaction both independently and part of a team
This position will also provide you with invaluable experience working alongside a former partner of a national law firm who is always there on hand to offer advice and their expert knowledge to all members of the team.
If you are an experienced commercial property solicitor looking to take a big step forward in your career then get in touch in Tom Widdop at G2 Legal for more information on this Harrogate based role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.